The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
Product Marketing Manager
At Alchemy, our mission is the fundamental developer platform that enables brings the benefits of blockchain to the world. Today, Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform and powers millions of users in over 200 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leading technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
We're growing rapidly and hiring across many roles, so please reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining our awesome family and mission!
As the first product marketer at Alchemy, you'll own and drive the holistic strategy and execution for marketing our industry-leading developer platform. You'll work cross-functionally with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today.
- Define and work cross-functionally to execute a full product marketing strategy
- Create and expand market awareness around new and existing products
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research and product understanding
- Engage our community by creating content, talking regularly to users, and advocating for our user base
- Manage all aspects of product launches, from messaging to press to social media
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to drive product and marketing strategy
- Develop the story and strategy for our brand and online presence
- For the right person, an opportunity to build out the team
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years relevant experience in Product Marketing
- At least 2+ years working in developer platform, infrastructure, or developer tools companies with experience marketing to developers is preferred
- Experience successfully developing, executing, and managing a product marketing strategy with little oversight at an early-stage company
- Experience planning and rolling out large-scale marketing campaigns, and the ability to identify and drive improvements using a data-driven approach
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, and branding
- Ability to create content and a content strategy in order to engage a developer community
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience with brand marketing, PR/comms, and social media is a plus
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Enterprise Software, Technology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.