The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
At Alchemy, our mission is the fundamental developer platform that enables brings the benefits of blockchain to the world. Today, Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform and powers millions of users in over 200 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leading technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
We're growing rapidly and hiring across many roles, so please reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining our awesome family and mission!
As one of the first product managers at Alchemy, you'll drive the product roadmap and execution for core products. You'll work cross-functionally with the engineering, design, and go to market teams to determine what products to build and bring them to life.
- Define, prioritize, and execute on the product roadmap
- Research and analyze the market, users, and new products
- Own the product development cycle from end to end
- Discover and understand user needs and develop products to meet those needs
- Define product design and user experiences
- Excel at organizing, managing, and launching projects across engineering and design teams
- Excel at communicating internally across teams and externally with users and customers
What We're Looking For
- 4-8 years experience as a Product Manager, experience with developer tools a plus
- Technical background: bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 1+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Experience owning and driving a product roadmap
- Ability to communicate and commit to timelines for seamless product delivery
- Outstanding communication, organization, and time management skills
- Interest in and focus on building innovative tools
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Blockchain experience is a plus, but not required
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Enterprise Software, Technology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.