The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend$80k – $150k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform powering millions of users in 197 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
The computer and internet fundamentally improved human life on planet earth. We’re excited to help enable the global opportunity of blockchain - the next tectonic shift.
We're growing rapidly and hiring in all roles - so reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining awesome family + mission! 🎉
What’s the opportunity?
Alchemy is looking for a talented and experienced product focused Frontend Engineer to join our growing development team in San Francisco. You will be building beautiful user interfaces and launching state-of-the-art software that will empower developers all over the world. You will work closely with a world-class team of talented engineers, product managers, and blockchain ecosystem builders. Ultimately, you should have an eye for design, a strong technical foundation, and an understanding of product and customers’ needs to adapt in the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem.
- Design and ship elegant user facing frontend software components.
- Create an intuitive user experience and data visualizations that simplify complex problems into actionable insights.
- Work closely with your backend counterparts, PMs, and designers to ameliorate user experiences.
- Work on challenging problems in the blockchain space and shaping the future of blockchain based computing.
What skills do I need?
- 4 years of experience working with client-side web applications.
- Experience with React, TypeScript/Flow, HTML, CSS and related web technologies.
- You are passionate about designing beautiful products and providing the best user experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate with design, product and external clients.
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly.
- An interest in blockchain technology.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Technical Discipline or equivalent professional experience.
*Note: Salary and Equity are just random numbers AngelList forces us to put here and actual comp will be dependent on your skills and experience :)
Email: email@example.com or apply below!
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Enterprise Software, Technology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.