The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
Senior Software Engineer, Backend$80k – $150k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform powering millions of users in 197 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
The computer and internet fundamentally improved human life on planet earth. We’re excited to help enable the global opportunity of blockchain - the next tectonic shift.
We're growing rapidly and hiring in all roles - so reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining awesome family + mission! 🎉
What’s the opportunity?
Alchemy is looking for a talented and experienced Backend Engineer. You will be building state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine blockchain based computing and products that will serve millions of developers and users world-wide. You will work closely with a world-class team of talented engineers, product managers, and blockchain ecosystem builders.
- Design, build and maintain highly scalable and reliable infrastructure, APIs, and services
- Contribute and lead system design discussions, stand up meetings, and code reviews
- Provide thought leadership in the full development lifecycle from concept to production.
- Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, and designers
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
What skills do I need?
- Have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering.
- Designed, built, scaled and maintained core backend software components.
- Write high quality code (we work mostly in Python, Typescript and a little Scala). However, we care much more about your general engineering ability and mindset!
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem is a huge plus
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- An interest in blockchain technology
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Technical Discipline or equivalent professional experience
*Note: Salary and Equity are just random numbers AngelList forces us to put here and actual comp will be dependent on your skills and experience :)
Email: email@example.com or apply below!