The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
Customer Success$60k – $120k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform powering millions of users in 197 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
The computer and internet fundamentally improved human life on planet earth. We’re excited to help enable the global opportunity of blockchain - the next tectonic shift.
We're growing rapidly and hiring in all roles - so reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining awesome family + mission! 🎉
What’s the Opportunity?
You'll have the opportunity to work closely with Alchemy's user base in order to ensure a great usere experience and help our customers grow and get value from the platform. You will manage the relationship from sales to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience and set up customers for ongoing success, driving growth and customer evangelism. You will ensure prompt and effective resolution of questions, problems, and requests. Your communication and problem-solving skills will be essential!
What Will You be Doing?
- Provide hands on technical support
- Deliver a stellar customer experience
- Work in a quickly changing environment
- Understand customer needs and how to meet unique challenges and goals
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with complex stakeholders
- Seek product feedback and track usage/performance
- Drive referrals from your customers
- Partner with internal teams to drive long term solutions / product development decisions
- Contribute to customer facing documentation
What Skills do You Need?
- Team player and customer empathy
- Technical aptitude and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- Experience in customer or client facing role
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent people skills to monitor and measure customer performance
- Interest in technology, blockchain, crypto
Nice to have:
- Technical degree
- Experience with blockchain
*Note: Salary and Equity are just random numbers AngelList forces us to put here and actual comp will be dependent on your skills and experience :)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Enterprise Software, Technology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.