The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
Developer Advocate$60k – $120k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform powering millions of users in 197 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
The computer and internet fundamentally improved human life on planet earth. We’re excited to help enable the global opportunity of blockchain - the next tectonic shift.
We're growing rapidly and hiring in all roles - so reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining awesome family + mission! 🎉
What’s the Opportunity?
As a Developer Advocate, you will connect with developers and speak externally about Alchemy’s infrastructure at events and on blogs. Your work will foster a community of developers integrating with Alchemy’s infrastructure and will help drive strategy around Developer Relations. This is a unique opportunity to appear as the face of our company in videos, podcasts, or support channels to troubleshoot and debug technical problems encountered by developers.
What Will You be Doing?
- Advocating and communicating developer pain points internally, and influencing developer product strategy
- Growing awareness and inspiring developers to build on top of Alchemy's infrastructure
- Improving the developer experience and educating developers on best practices of effective integration with Alchemy’s developer products
- Providing 1:1 support for developers on social platforms and help design integrations, fix bugs, improve UX, and solve problems at scale
- Identifying and working with bloggers, influencers and communities to help extend and optimize product awareness
- Engaging with developers through hack-a-thons, meetups, conferences, workshops, and online campaigns
What Skills do You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience 2 years of experience as a software engineer, developer, or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in a technical consulting or client facing capacity
- Experience with large group communications and presentations
*Note: Salary and Equity are just random numbers AngelList forces us to put here and actual comp will be dependent on your skills and experience :)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Enterprise Software, Technology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.