The World's Leading Blockchain Developer Platform
Communications / PR$50k – $130k • 0.0% – 0.2%
Alchemy provides the leading blockchain development platform powering millions of users in 197 countries worldwide. Our mission is to provide developers with the fundamental building blocks they need to create the future of technology.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at technology pioneers like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT. Backed by Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and founders and executives of globally leading organizations, Alchemy powers billions of dollars of transactions for top companies around the world and has been featured in TechCrunch, Wired, Bloomberg and numerous other media outlets.
The computer and internet fundamentally improved human life on planet earth. We’re excited to help enable the global opportunity of blockchain - the next tectonic shift.
We're growing rapidly and hiring in all roles - so reach out and say hi if you're interested in joining awesome family + mission! 🎉
What’s the Opportunity?
Our team is seeking an experienced Public Relations Specialist to join our growing team. You’ll be a critical part of getting Alchemy’s message to the world, focusing specifically on helping us tell stories of our product. You are a hyper-organized, detailed oriented, and creative thinker. You’ll be responsible for driving the critical foundational work for our team, including pitch development, content creation, speaking coordinations, and coverage reporting. This is a unique opportunity to shape Alchemy’s global brand perception from both a strategic and operational level.
What Will You be Doing?
- Developing a public relations plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Working with co-founders to create and drive campaigns, deliver messaging, enhance the company’s reputation externally, and raise the credibility of the brand
- Crafting a media relations strategy to develop and maintain Alchemy’s image and identity in leading digital media and print publications
- Planning and managing Alchemy’s events as well as PR coverage of events we sponsor or attend
- Building significant relationships with thought leaders, reporters and conference organizers
- Finding and analyzing media coverage and promoting content on media channels
- Serving as the main contact for all media inquiries, taking requests and coordinating interviews
- Identifying opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
What Skills do You Need:
- 3+ years of relevant experience with in house public relations, communications or other related fields
- Proven media relations experience and ability to think critically about ingredients for high impact content
- Exceptional writing, editing, oral and interpersonal communication skills coupled with strong organizational skills
- Tech savvy; Extraordinarily organized; process and detail oriented
- Experience in measuring PR performance
- Connections with influencers in the cryptocurrency blockchain and/or tech market
*Note: Salary and Equity are just random numbers AngelList forces us to put here and actual comp will be dependent on your skills and experience :)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Alchemy at a glance
Alchemy focuses on Enterprise Software, Technology, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Alchemy has raised $15M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.