Secure facial authentication for physical access control
Sr. Systems Engineer (Embedded)$90k – $140k • 0.3% – 1.0%
- Proficiency in C++
- Comfortable working with shell and scripting
- Comfortable building software architectures
- Experience working with Linux/Unix OS
- Experience working within embedded and limited resource constraints
- Experience working with hardware and software projects
- Experience programming with performance and security in mind
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with GPU systems
- CUDA and NVIDIA TX1/TX2 platforms
- Computer vision interest
- GPGPU optimization experience
What you'll get from us:
- An engineering culture that gives you space to work with autonomy and write excellent code.
- A remarkably talented and supportive team of peers to help you grow as an engineer.
- An office designed to allow you to create your best work.
- A team that takes diversity seriously — we believe that diverse perspectives make our team stronger.
We offer top of the line Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your dependents so you have one less thing to worry about.
We want to be sure that you have time to do the things that you care about and re-energize when you feel the need to. Unlimited vacation
We ensure that we have what you need to fuel you through the day. Craving something that we don’t have? Let us know!
Whether it’s an escape room game, going to a concert, or easing your mind while cherry picking. We want you to have some fun.
We want you to work when you can work best. We value getting tasks done over imposing strict time schedules.
Choosing us from all the amazing companies out there is something we greatly value; we ensure that you get the proper reward.