We create spaces that enable people to connect and live well
Marketing Specialist€15k – €25k
Implementing the marketing plan and assisting Akora in building the brand awareness and trust; engaging the community online, and generating leads through online and offline marketing activities;
Duties & responsibilities
1) Social Media Management and paid campaigns
• Creating content for social media such as photos, stories, videos and posts
• Producing member stories by interviewing members
• Collecting photo/video footage for a “making of” video
• Working with the outsource agency on paid ads both SM and Google
• Translate content in Spanish when and where necessary
• Update the website when necessary
• Coordinate the blog
• Manage the newsletter content and distribution
2) Relationship Management with key partners
• Identify influencers, bloggers, member acquisition partners and liaise with them
• Come up with ideas for joint events
• Identify and work with media channels to get exposure
3) Marketing Materials
• Coordinate the production of online and offline marketing materials, work with designers, agencies
• Presentations for different segments
• Come up with ideas and implement branded gifts, special invitations, etc.
• Organize and coordinate Akora events for promoting the brand
• Organize Club introduction events in the space, once it’s open
• Coordinate guest invitations
5) Promoting serviced apartments, members club and property management.
• Promote our design-led, fully-serviced apartments, members club and apartment management through online channels.
• Creating and uploading compelling apartment listings;
• Passionate about hospitality
• A ‘Can-Do’ attitude
• Communication enthusiast
• Good listener
• Excellent writing skills
• Organized and diligent\
Experience and Requirements
• Fluent in English and Spanish;
• Undergraduate degree
• Min. 3 years of work experience in similar position, preferably apartment management, hospitality or member’s club.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, flexibility, adaptability and empathy.
• Passion and understanding for Akora’s mission and values.
• Excellent research skills and presentation skills
• Social media management, community management and event management skills