AKO is a community marketplace for fashion and lifestyle professionals only
Editorial/Article writer and content creator$0k – $1k
AKO is looking for a writer passionate about relevant fashion and lifestyle cycles, trends and a myriad of other related subject matters. We are looking for a passionate and creative writer with an opinion, and a vast scope of interest and knowledge to help write and produce content that will increase the readership on one of our marketing channels You will be responsible for outlining a content calendar and conceptualizing tactics to increase audience participation and writing engaging, value-driven fashion and lifestyle industry-focused content to engage readers. Researching, writing, and editing articles within the context of fashion, art, lifestyle, and related trends and culture must be key strengths and interests for candidates.
This is great experience for fashion, journalism, and/or communication majors who want to gain hands on experience.
This position is best suited for someone seeking to apply their skills to gain work experience. It is an unpaid internship position with periodic stipends and a strong recommendation at the end of the internship.
Skills you have and will use:
• Excellent writing skills - you not only have impeccable spelling and grammar you understand style, tone, and can develop a consistent voice.
• Knowledge of the latest fashion and lifestyle trends
• A deep understanding of consumers and what motivates them online
• Skilled at diving deep to research topics to create quality content
• An understanding of web/blog formatting best practices (Preferred)
• Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices (Preferred)
• Experience with web optimization, content marketing, and lead generation (nice-to-have)
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
• Can work without much supervision (effective working remotely)
• Meets deadlines, and follows guidelines
• Has Interest the fashion and lifestyle industry, and its trends
If you meet minimum qualifications we'll ask for samples /links of articles, essays or posts written by you.