Telemedicine platform connecting pet parents with veterinarians virtually
Sr. Backend Engineer$100k – $160k • 0.1% – 0.5%
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in Python, Node.js, Golang or similar languages
- AWS knowledge of EC2, RDS and SQS.
- Designed and built production systems from scratch.
- Must have experience with Docker.
- Production experience with Kubernetes or other container orchestration.
- Experience with Postgres or similar sql databases.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with production monitoring and alerting systems.
- Willingness to learn new tools and languages as needed.
What you will do:
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems.
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack.
Additional qualifications include:
- Understanding of analytics pipelines.
- Knowledge of GRPC.
- Integration experience with Stripe, Twilio.
Airvet at a glance
Airvet focuses on Mobile, Pets, Veterinary, Pet Care, and Telemedicine. Their company has offices in Los Angeles. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.airvet.com