A spreadsheet with the power of a database
Senior Manager, Technical Product Marketing
Airtable's mission is to empower human creativity by unlocking the power of software creation for everyone. Our customers use Airtable to create the custom solutions they need to fix inefficient processes, break down data silos, and unlock innovation across every department.Over 170,000 of the world's leading organizations use Airtable to change the way they work.
The marketing team at Airtable is looking for a Technical Product Marketing Sr Manager to drive the vision and strategy for how we tell stories using product with our core creator audience as well as with IT and developers.
The product marketing team at Airtable is hiring a Technical Product Marketing Sr Manager to own our demo program and bring our core use cases to life. You will highlight hard business problems and show how we solve these problems with stories illustrated by our product. You will also own demo enablement for our sales organization and work with product teams on strategic platform launches.
This role reports into the Head of Enterprise Product Marketing.
What you'll do
- Identify our most valuable use cases and build them into live demo assets to leverage across marketing and sales channels.
- Enable the field with high-quality, scalable training programs to ensure every sales rep can deliver an excellent demo experience.
- Own the strategy and content for how we train our sales team to deliver better demos.
- Provide marketing with the visuals needed to showcase meaningful product interactions.
- Support product launches by creating novel demo experiences that inspire customers.
- Showcase our product at strategic events.
- Develop Custom Blocks to illustrate the power of the platform.
- Act as a resident expert on the competition from a feature perspective.
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience working in product marketing, technical marketing, or sales engineering (required).
- You’re able to build trust with a sales organization.
- You are an excellent communicator and can map complex processes and database relationships.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent (preferred).
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group.
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym.
- Catered lunches: We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.
We have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
We have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
We’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month
Learning & development
We offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable at a glance
Airtable focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Databases, Collaboration, and Productivity Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Airtable has raised $170.6M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018 at a valuation of $1B.