Re-sell your past purchases in one-click
Come on-board a fast-growing Aussie startup on a global mission. We have 30,000 customers on our waiting list and thousands of users on our beta site. We are currently closing a seed round from top venture capital investors and angels.
What is AirRobe?
We're reinventing “re-commerce” for a sustainable future.
We have the opportunity to completely redefine the "re-commerce" industry. In doing so we plan to take over the likes of eBay.
AirRobe lets you re-sell used goods in 1-click. We partner with fashion retailers. For the first time we give them a business case to enter the circular economy. The kicker? All this culminates in preventing fashion textiles from ending up in landfill.
We focus on the used-fashion market. A booming $41b market today, expected to be $76b by 2023.
We have unlocked a way to remove the biggest friction in trading used goods: the clunky and slow listing process. This is a disruptor for second-hand marketplaces. And a complete game changer for how people trade things.
There are some huge technical challenges facing the re-commerce space. AirRobe is uniquely positioned to solve them given the structured data we capture from retailers. Peer-to-peer trading involves bespoke items. This creates huge opportunity to apply predictive analytics and machine learning.
AirRobe launched in July 2019 and went through the Startmate Accelerator from Blackbird Ventures.
Why join AirRobe?
- Get in at the ground floor at one of the fastest growing startups
- Be part of our founding team – You’ll be a pivotal part of building a high-growth startup. 👊
- Get serious equity – we want to provide our first team members with generous equity! 💸
- Work in unchartered territory – We are disrupting the re-commerce space and plan to take over the likes of eBay. 💪
- Make an impact – each year 90 million tonnes of fashion textiles head straight to landfill – you’ll be changing this!
It's a varied role – We want someone who can own the marketing strategy and build our brand eminence. You’ll be collaborating together with the CEO and Creative/Communications Director, but owning this should excite you.
Ideally you’ll be a full stack marketer with experience in a startup and a strong interest in eCommerce, marketplace platforms, B2C and/or B2B.
But most of all, you’ll need to have a strong desire to create something of value for the world and have the tenacity to make it happen.
An average day may include:
- Understanding our customer personas and customer journey and feeding findings to the product team
- Understanding the ways we intend to disrupt the re-commerce space, and how our product fits into our customers' lives
- Setting our communications strategy, strategising and innovating across your chosen channels
- Managing (and growing) a team of exceptional people as we scale
- Designing and executing top of funnel consumer marketing
- Designing retention campaigns and driving performance through effective customer segmentation
- Managing and executing our email, paid ads strategy and PR strategy
- Implementing retailer campaigns and marketing assets
- Managing marketing relationship with merchant brands
- Developing + executing innovative partner marketing programs
You have a love for communicating and understanding the emotions and social ties that drive our consumer and merchant customers.
You enjoy using data and creativity to optimise conversions and drive growth.
You are excited by the idea of experimenting across a 3-sided marketplace: we exist for consumer buyers, consumer suppliers and fashion brands/merchants.
You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a first-of-its-kind platform revolutionising the circular economy.
You want to work in a small, high-performing startup.
You enjoy executing on ideas with impact, and discovering and understanding customer needs and problems.
Some skills we would love to see
- Knowledge of email platforms, Google Analytics, Adobe creative suites and other marketing software is desirable
- A/B testing
- Ability to dive into data, uncover, document, and act on insights to improve campaign performance.
- Test, track & optimise ad campaigns with objective to attain KPI’s
- Proactive ad, budget, targeting, and bidding experimentation
- Strategic campaign structure planning
- Experience across most Facebook Ads campaign types: Awareness, Engagement, Lead Generation, Conversion, etc.
- Google Adwords / Google Shopping
AirRobe at a glance
AirRobe focuses on Fashion, Peer-to-Peer, Marketplaces, and Fashion Tech. Their company has offices in Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://airrobe.com