Re-sell your past purchases in one-click
Growth / Performance Marketer
Come on-board a fast-growing Aussie startup on a global mission. We have 28,000 customers on our waiting list and thousands of users on our beta site. We have just closed a seed round from top venture capital investors and angels.
AirRobe enables consumers to re-sell used goods in 1-click. Meanwhile, we provide fashion retailers an easy way to enter the circular economy and prevent fashion textiles from ending up in landfill.
We focus on the used-fashion niche, a booming $41b market today (expected to be $76b by 2023).
We have unlocked a way to remove the biggest friction in trading used goods: the clunky and slow listing process. This is a game-changer for second-hand marketplaces and will see us take over the likes of eBay for used-fashion sales.
AirRobe launched in July 2019 and went through the Startmate Accelerator, backed by Blackbird Ventures.
We want someone who can own the marketing strategy and build our brand eminence. You’ll hbe collaborating together with the founder, but owning this should excite you.
Ideally you’ll be a hands on full stack marketer with experience in a startup and a strong interest in eCommerce, marketplace platforms, B2C and/or fashion.
But most of all, you’ll need to have a strong desire to create something of value for the world and have the tenacity to make it happen.
Some skills we are after:
• Google tag Manager, Facebook pixels, Google Analytics… and other platforms;
• Setup and maintenance of audiences, custom conversions
• Management of ongoing ad campaigns;
• Test, track & optimise ad campaigns with objective to attain KPI’s;
• Conduct A/B testing;
• Setting up Facebook Custom Event Tracking
• Strategic campaign structure planning
• Experience across most Facebook Ads campaign types: Awareness, Engagement, Lead Generation, Conversion, etc.
• Setting up Catalog (microdata tags)
• Setting up custom audiences, ad campaigns and retargtetting campaigns
• Creative ad copywriting ability
• Creative planning of display ads
• Ability to dive into data, uncover, document, and act on insights to improve campaign performance.
• Proactive ad, budget, targeting, and bidding experimentation
· You enjoy using data and creativity to optimise conversions and drive growth.
· You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a new marketplace
platform revolutionising the circular economy.
· You want to work in a small, high-performing startup.
· You enjoy executing on ideas with impact, and discovering and
understanding customer needs and problems.
· You will initially join us as our sole marketing talent and will work alongside our founder / CEO to optimise our marketing strategy.
· As we grow, you will help us hire your peers/subordinates/boss as
AirRobe at a glance
AirRobe focuses on Fashion, Peer-to-Peer, Marketplaces, and Fashion Tech. Their company has offices in Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://airrobe.com