Re-sell your past purchases in one-click
Intern FashionTech StartupNo salary
Get in at the ground floor of a fast-growing startup. We have traction in the form of thousands of users and we are currently closing our venture capital seed round.
AirRobe enables consumers to re-sell used goods in 1-click. Meanwhile, we provide fashion retailers an easy way to enter the circular economy and prevent fashion textiles from ending up in landfill.
We focus on the used-fashion niche, a booming $41b market today (expected to be $76b by 2023).
We have unlocked a way to remove the biggest friction in trading used goods: the clunky and slow listing process. This is a game-changer for second-hand marketplaces and will see us take over the likes of eBay for used-fashion sales.
AirRobe launched in July 2019 and went through the Startmate Accelerator, backed by Blackbird Ventures.
You’ll be assisting in planning, writing and publishing content across our website, blog, newsletter and social media to help our brand tell its story.
Most of all, you’ll need to have a strong desire to create something of value for the world and have the tenacity to make it happen.
You can expect:
• Flexible days/hours to work around your other commitments
• Located in the CBD (can be remote if preferred)
• Work on Instagram, Facebook, MailChimp, Canva
• The flexibility to brainstorm and test new ideas
Some things we'd love to see:
• Enjoy personal blogging/social media as a hobby
• Fluency in creative writing and excellent communication
• Understanding of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook)
• Experience in design & creation of marketing materials
• Experience in creation of content for social communities
• Studying towards marketing, business strategy, media, communications, PR or similar
· You are excited by the opportunity to be a part of a new marketplace
platform revolutionising the circular fashion economy.
· You want to work in a small, high-performing startup.
· You enjoy executing on ideas with impact, and discovering and
Great! Please send us your resume and tell us about yourself.
AirRobe at a glance
AirRobe focuses on Fashion, Peer-to-Peer, Marketplaces, and Fashion Tech. Their company has offices in Melbourne. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://airrobe.com