Finance & Accounting Partner to 100+ Startups
Remote Executive Assistant to Leadership Team
At airCFO, we believe the future is built by startups each and every day. For most of our clients, the most limited resource is time. airCFO saves our clients’ time by managing the accounting & finance function so they don’t have to. airCFO helps startups build their finance & accounting functions to scale, with efficient processes and tools that gives them insight into their financial performance. Our vision is to become the nation’s most respected financial partner for startups, serving startups from Silicon Valley to NYC.
Due to an increasing demand for our services, we are hiring! This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of talented individuals and contribute directly to the success of our organization. We don’t care where you do your best work - whether it’s in one of our offices, at home, or in a coworking space - we’re distributed across the US and we’re proud to be able to hire talented individuals regardless of their location.
We’re looking for a part-time Remote Executive Assistant to support our Leadership team in order to make them more efficient and organized so they can focus on high impact priorities and address the needs of a growing organization. This role could potentially turn into a full-time position as the responsibilities increase.
As an integral part of our core team, you will partner with the Leadership team to assist them in achieving airCFO’s key goals and outcomes.
Some of the things you might work on:
- Schedule & coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, all hands, off-sites and one-on-one meetings as necessary.
- Ensure Leadership team members are kept accountable for deadlines and output.
- Proactively manage calendar priorities based on client meetings, current projects and OKR’s.
- Effectively handle administrative tasks around items such as scheduling candidate interviews, creating and / or reviewing proposals, pulling reports, drafting agendas, coordinating with partners and acting as a liaison between department heads.
- Effectively interface and communicate with employees, executives, prospects, clients, partners and more all the while recognizing key players across organizations
- Attend key team meetings and take, compile, and share meeting notes and follow up on action items
- Assist with presentations as well as other administrative and project duties as requested
- Maintain the highest level of confidence and professionalism.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum of 2+ years of applicable administrative experience in a high-growth environment (preferably within the startup ecosystem).
- Experience supporting executive-level leaders in a remote capacity.
- High attention to detail, organization and process.
- Exceptional ability to efficiently and effectively multitask, prioritize incoming requests appropriately, and manage conflicting priorities for self and others all while remaining adaptable to multiple demands.
- Very strong technical competency with virtual collaboration tools such as Zoom and Google Suite.
- Effective and professional oral and written communication tools.
- High emotional intelligence and ability to create connections.
- Team-focused mentality.
You'll thrive here if:
- You’re a self-directed problem solver & critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for startups.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You won’t rest until our clients are 100% satisfied.
- You’re not interested in working in a cubicle.
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and wear different hats every day.
- You’re a sponge for learning new things. You'll be exposed to many business models, concepts, and leadership styles -- learning that will serve you well no matter where your professional career takes you.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years serving as a Remote Executive Assistant to C-level leadership.
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a team-based environment.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment. We have offices in several cities, but most of our team works remotely. Choose your own adventure and what fits your working style best.
- $25/hour to start, with opportunity for advancement.
- Growth. We are a profitable and growing consulting startup with a proven business model. As we continue to scale, opportunities for growth will arise.
- Networking and Exposure. With close-knit ties to startup scenes across the country, you will have the opportunity to work directly with dozens of high-potential startups. We have clients all over the country with over 60% of our clients based in Silicon Valley and San Francisco bay area.
- Event Attendance. Our team attends conferences such as Startup Scaleup, Female Entrepreneur Summit, TechCrunch Disrupt and more! As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to attend events that interest you and propel your growth.
- Unlimited PTO. We empower our team to be proactive about their personal and professional health by offering Unlimited PTO.
- Comprehensive Benefits. We offer 401(K), healthcare insurance, dental and vision insurance. We also offer stipends for personal wellness, learning and development, and office setups.
This position will report directly to the Head of People and applicants will be subject to a background check and employment reference check at the expense to airCFO.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
airCFO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of airCFO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.