Finance & Accounting Partner to 100+ Startups
Remote Customer Success Manager$55k – $70k
At airCFO, we believe the future is built by startups each and every day. For most of our clients, the most limited resource is time. airCFO saves our clients’ time by managing the accounting & finance function so they don’t have to. airCFO helps startups build their finance & accounting functions to scale, with efficient processes and tools that gives them insight into their financial performance. Our vision is to become the nation’s most respected financial partner for startups, serving startups from Silicon Valley to NYC.
Due to an increasing demand for our services, we are hiring! This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing team of talented individuals and contribute directly to the success of our organization. We don’t care where you do your best work - whether it’s in one of our offices, at home, or in a coworking space - we’re distributed across the US and we’re proud to be able to hire talented individuals regardless of their location.
This role will facilitate, coordinate, and articulate client expectations and needs across the organization and strengthen engagement between our founders and client-service teams.
In addition, the Customer Success Manager will connect pain points from sales calls to periodic business reviews and organize customer success data in partnership with our growth-operations team.
Examples of things you may work on:
- Leading clients through onboarding, understanding accounting systems, finalizing and reconciling projects, and client services.
- Identifying potential opportunities to further optimize client onboarding & offboarding workflows.
- Discovery calls; managing the sales notes documents on all leads prior to the discovery call. While on the discovery call, taking notes and supporting and strategizing with sales leads on each opportunity.
- Act as a resource to client-facing team members who will engage with our leads on our Follow-Up Calls
- Engaging client POCs to schedule QBRs
- Project manage any projects that result from QBR’s.
- Act as client advocate & centralized facilitator to resolve cases & conflicts between client POCs and airCFO client-facing PoCs. This includes personnel issues and more technical client concerns related to airCFO’s accounting, tax and finance services.
- Case analysis and resolution documentation: conducting post-case documentation, including case summary, case resolution, root issue analysis, and proposal for future improvement.
- Identify opportunities to engage clients in new services, cross-sell, and upsell using the data environment you create.
- Identify opportunities to train the team on best practices of building healthy client relationships using the data environment you create.
Tools you'll work with on daily-basis:
- Quickbooks Online
- Google Suite
- Microsoft Office and more!
You'll thrive here if:
- You’re a self-directed problem solver & critical thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for startups.
- You have great attention to detail.
- You won’t rest until our clients are 100% satisfied.
- You’re not interested in working in a cubicle.
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves and wear different hats every day.
- You’re a sponge for learning new things. You'll be exposed to many business models, concepts, and leadership styles -- learning that will serve you well no matter where your professional career takes you.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in related field; knowledge of Accounting + Accounting processes is a plus
- 2+ Years experience in a Customer Support role.
- Must have a demonstrated hands-on approach and success in working in a team-based environment.
- Experience engaging with clients remotely preferred, not required.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment. We have offices in several cities, but most of our team works remotely. Choose your own adventure and what fits your working style best.
- Competitive compensation. We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with your experience and skills.
- Growth. We are a profitable and growing consulting startup with a proven business model. As we continue to scale, opportunities for growth will arise.
- Networking and Exposure. With close-knit ties to the Cleveland, Midwest and Silicon Valley startup scenes, you will have the opportunity to work with these companies directly. We have clients all over the country with over 60% of our clients based in Silicon Valley and San Francisco bay area.
- Event Attendance. Our team attends conferences such as Startup Scaleup, Female Entrepreneur Summit, TechCrunch Disrupt and more! As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to attend events that interest you and propel your growth.
- Unlimited PTO. We empower our team to be proactive about their personal and professional health by offering Unlimited PTO.
- Comprehensive Benefits. We offer 401(K), healthcare insurance, dental and vision insurance. We also offer stipends for personal wellness, learning and development, and office setups.
This position will report directly to the Director of Growth and applicants will be subject to a background check and employment reference check at the expense to airCFO.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
airCFO is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of airCFO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.