Aiko AI is pioneering ethical AI solutions for everyday problems
Software Engineering InternNo salary • No equity
Aiko AI is an AI solutions company that specializes in developing application-focused artificial intelligence and integrating the latest and greatest into our products. We've built and released award-winning products, and occasionally we also develop solutions specific to our enterprise customers. Our flagship product, Aiko Mail, is our email solution, an AI-powered inbox that we've innovated from the ground up.
We're looking for a software engineering intern to join our team and learn the ropes as far as building and maintaining applications.
We're a fun-loving company balanced with strong work ethic and super collaborative culture. We'd like to find an intern who's comfortable with this culture as well as comfortable with working remotely.
You'd be working closely with the team to lend a hand and learn more about frontend development and efficient practices. There will be very hands-on tasks with high levels of ownership as well as guided and collaborative work.
We specialize in cost-efficient development and have a specific stack. We're currently only looking for applicants who have experience with our stack.
It's a MUST to have experience in:
- Python, for data analytics and modelling
It would be nice to have experience in:
- Vue.js or alternatively extensive experience working with HTML/CSS/JS
- apps on the Node.js runtime
- Mongoose JS
- NLP (AI is a plus but not necessary here)
In addition, it'd be a huge plus (but not a must) to have experience in any of the following:
- Websockets or Socket.io
- API development
- AWS deployment
- OAuth and other security practices
This is an excellent learning opportunity for someone who wants to start their software engineering career.
People Who Are Successful At AIKO AI
- Are willing to run through brick walls for our clients
- Are great at both contributing individually and at the give-and-take of team collaboration
- Check their egos at the door and focus on solving some of the most interesting problems in our field
- Love finding deals and new opportunities (Regardless of position; even as a Developer!)
- - Have passions and points of view about technology that are larger than the project they are working on right now.
Compensation TBD in person
Aiko AI at a glance
Aiko AI focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Productivity Software. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.