Aiko AI is pioneering ethical AI solutions for everyday problems
Cross Department (Marketing / Sales) InternNo salary
Aiko AI is an AI solutions company that specializes in developing application-focused artificial intelligence and integrating the latest and greatest into our products. We've built and released award-winning products, and occasionally we also develop solutions specific to our enterprise customers. Our flagship product, Aiko Mail, is our email solution, an AI-powered inbox that we've innovated from the ground up.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, highly motivated individual who is exploring a career in marketing. We're looking with someone who is able to work remotely, and preferably work part-time throughout the year (flexible hours). You'll also explore new and uncharted avenues in AI and help reach new levels of exposure for the company!
Shadow Aiko AI marketing executive team which will give you exposure to all aspects of the marketing process. Responsibilities will vary drastically depending on the day - you could be participating in a sales meeting, gathering media lists for pr campaign, assisting in video production, or suggesting a growth hacking strategy.
- Stellar verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Technical support Proficient with word processors, spreadsheets, etc
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs ie. Slack, HootSuite, etc.
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF
- You'll have a fully hands-on experience, working with high levels of ownership with a series of different platforms.
- You are proactive and well-organized and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You take people’s questions and issues seriously and take ownership of solving their problems
- You take assignments seriously and take ownership and follow through
- You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty or learn new things
- You are detail-oriented but can also see who’s coming a mile away -You perform administrative tasks in your sleep, juggle multiple projects and deadlines, anticipate needs and scheduling conflicts, work collaboratively with individuals from all parts of the organization, and have a great sense of humor!
This is an excellent learning opportunity for someone who wants to start their marketing career.
People Who Are Successful At AIKO AI
- Are willing to run through brick walls for our clients
- Are great at both contributing individually and at the give-and-take of team collaboration
- Check their egos at the door and focus on solving some of the most interesting problems in our field
- Love finding deals and new opportunities (Regardless of position; even as a Developer!)
- Have passions and points of view about technology that are larger than the project they are working on right now.
COMPENSATION TBD in person
Aiko AI at a glance
Aiko AI focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Productivity Software. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.