AI-powered precision diagnostics for pathology
Machine Learning Engineer€80k – €120k • 0.0% – 1.0%
We are a young MedTech spin-off in Berlin founded out of Europe's largest university hospital (Charité) and Berlin's technical university (www.aignostics.com). Our vision is to revolutionize clinical diagnostics in pathology and drug research with AI. We have a strong team of ML engineers which we are looking to expand.
This is a unique opportunity to join a diverse team of pathologists, data scientists, ML engineers and software developers to work on problems that really matter.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Cutting-edge AI research and development (incl. patented technology)
- Agile software development workflows
- Fun, collaborative work environment with flexible work schedule (you can work remotely, but some presence in Berlin required)
- You will work directly with the CTO, CEO and doctors/researchers on projects and applications
- Relevant work experience as a software developer and/or degree from university in computer science
- Advanced skills in Python, Linux, data technologies and computer science in general
- Experience with machine learning (computer vision) and machine learning software stacks
- Agile development approach and good communication skills
- Passion for clean code and high standards for quality assurance
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts and aspiration to constantly improve yourself
Nice to have:
- Experience with medical data
- Experience with cloud, network and storage technologies
AIgnostics at a glance
AIgnostics focuses on Health Care Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Digital Pathology, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, AIgnostics has raised $900K of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.
You can view their website at http://www.aignostics.com