WE MAKE MODERN AROMATHERAPY SIMPLE
Social Media Community Manager - FALL Intern$0k – $1k • No equity
We are seeking an energetic and creative intern to join our social media marketing team. If you have a keen eye on trend, styles and culture we’d love to hear from you. You’ll gain valuable experience to grow and scale an early consumer brand in the clean wellness and DTC space. You'll join a small team; the role comes with ample opportunity for growth and experience.
You will be working directly with the founder to define the content strategies for the brand, including the following responsibilities ((but not limited to):
– Create, curate and plan on-brand content for our Instagram page
– Grow followers and drive engagement.
– Write captions for social media posts (Instagram, Pinterest, FB)
– Reach out to press, influencers and bloggers
- Social media marketing experience (required)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (required)
- Strong time management skills (required)
- Graphic Design skills (prefered)
Great to have:
- Currently studying for a degree in Art, Design, Communications or related field
- Great energy and can-do attitude
- Start-up Experience
*This role will require 20 hours/week for at least 3 months. Able to work remotely. College credit available.
Aiden & Coco at a glance
Aiden & Coco focuses on Beauty, Health and Wellness, and Ecommerce. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://aidenandcoco.com