Medical Adherence Software
Director, Strategic Solutions$125k – $150k
AiCure is headquartered in New York and has leveraged mobile and cloud-based applications, combined with our latest Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Data Science) to bring about a better way for pharma & healthcare businesses to deliver to you & me.
When patients use our apps, information on their medication intake is reported in various dashboard products, which allow stakeholders to gain insights and to take actions (patient alerts, etc.). Our apps use computer vision to identify the patient (face verification), verify that patients are taking the right medication (pill recognition), and that they are actually taking their medication (action recognition).
We are looking for a Strategic Sales Director to execute the end to end sales process. If you have strong critical thinking skills, amazing at building client relationships, and in depth knowledge of clinical trials, we invite you to apply.
- Develops and enhances client relationships with a specific focus on advancing/supporting client relationships with AiCure assigned accounts
- Reframes and challenges the way clients view clinical trials in the context of AiCure solutions
- Articulates the AiCure value proposition in the context of the client's needs
- Serves as a trusted advisor for AiCure's strategic accounts
- Possesses deep knowledge of client business and can discuss issues from multiple angles
- Understands implications of economic and industry activity, translating implications to clients and how AiCure can assist with potential opportunities
- Identifies areas for strategic growth and expansion at clients
- Possesses awareness of competitor offerings/pricing
- Qualifies leads and develops plan to successfully convert opportunities to awards
Manages all aspects of advancing qualified leads to awarded business including:
- Coordinating with other AiCure personnel involved in 'closing ' the opportunity including Operations, Product, Engineering, and Finance
- Closes new business including coordinating the timely execution of contracts for awarded projects.
- Monitors and oversees all ongoing projects within portfolio of assigned accounts to ensure client satisfaction and issue resolution
- Liaises with Operations teams and oversees regular account management meetings for all clients
Comfortable with frequent travel
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful sales in Pharma and/or Biotech(MSL background in Sales preferred)
- Experience with clinical trials
- Experience with selling SAAS, medical/mobile devices
- Ability to influence senior level executives in Pharma and/or Biotech industry
- Strong presentation and Powerpont skills
- Passionate about improving patient care
Our selection process is highly competitive because we only hire the best, most enthusiastic candidates. Openness, flexibility, creativity, ownership, and accountability are our main pillars. We love solving challenging problems and creating solutions that have real impact on people- at scale.
We're on a mission to revolutionize healthcare and when you join us, you'll have the opportunity of having a real, tangible impact not only on individuals directly using our technology, but also on how drugs are tested and brought to market across the world. That means everyone globally will benefit from what you do. You'll be inspired every day because you'll be making a real difference and you'll see it happen. In real time and at scale.
You'll work with brilliant, positive people who thrive in an interdisciplinary, multi-cultural environment, and are curious, creative, and focused on executing our mission. You'll be up to speed on the most recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Big Data) while solving challenging problems in human psychology and behavior. You'll work with Scientists, Engineers, Designers, and Medical Doctors, to create innovative products that scale in an environment that encourages learning, collaboration, and growth.
We offer great compensation packages that are not only highly competitive, but will allow you to benefit and grow as we expand and scale. This position will include some equity in the company.
Paid Time Off (PTO)/Vacation
Generous and flexible paid time off policy that starts with 20 days calendar year so you can take the breaks that you need in order to recharge and stay energized.
Full (100%) coverage on medical, dental, and vision insurance plans with one of the biggest health insurance companies in the U.S. You'll have plenty of choices for all of your healthcare needs.
We offer 401K so you when you retire, you can benefit from all of the great things you do with us.
We believe that people are at their best when they're happy and that flexibility improves creativity. With us you'll have plenty of flexibility so you can think out of the box, challenge yourself, and build great things that have a real impact while maintaining the life-work balance that helps you thrive.
Comprehensive Healthcare Plans
401K Retirement Plans
Catered Monthly Meals and a fully stocked kitchen
Team Social Events and Outings
Rewards for Awarded Patents
AiCure at a glance
AiCure focuses on Healthcare, Technology, Health and Wellness, and Mobile Health. Their company has offices in New York City and Princeton. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, AiCure has raised $27.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2017.
You can view their website at http://www.aicure.com