LLVM Compiler Engineer₹1,000 – ₹1,000
Role & Responsibilities
• You will work on design and implementation of significant parts of the compiler including building/optimizing graph
• Work on performance analysis and design/implementation of new optimizations
• You will be working with global compiler, GPU driver, architecture and application teams to coordinate improvements and problem resolutions
• Seek interesting and meaningful compilation problems for state of the art GPU technologies
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent (PhD strongly preferred)
• You have 2+ years of experience and strong background in compiler theory & Development
• You would need strong C/C++ programming skills, as well as a deep understanding of parallel programming models
Nice to Have
• Experience with Neural Network Graph structure and high level optimization
• Experience with compiler optimizations, working with LLVM infrastructure
• Experience developing compiler optimizations and code generation for MCUs/GPUs
• Ability to do code generation and building a good compiler framework
• Ability to collaborate well with others in an energizing environment.
At AITS, we've healthy disregards for the impossible and we constantly push the boundaries of absurd ideas. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in IoT and Edge devices using AI.
AI Technology & Systems at a glance
AI Technology & Systems focuses on Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded Hardware and Software, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in Milpitas. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.