Unlock what’s uniquely possible for you with your own ai that thinks and acts like you
Brand, Social Media and Comms/PR Manager
The AI Foundation is looking to hire a strategic brand and communications leader that is comfortable taking a hands-on approach across multiple comms areas, including branding & design, PR, and social media.
You will work closely with the VP of brand/comms and cross functional teams to create and activate strategies, plans and content related to ground breaking AI technologies.
You will get the opportunity to work with best in class media outlets, brands, technology leaders and even celebrities.
This role is perfect for you if you have experience in one or more areas of communications and want to work on all aspects of branding and comms.
Ideally you’re a doer with a strategic mind, you like planning, creating content, and writing copy. You are detail oriented and have an eye for good quality.
You're interested in technology and innovation and how these intersect with people's lives and brands.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop strategies and comms plans that guides the AI Foundation’s corporate brand, product brands, co-brands/partnerships, and related customer experiences
- Drive content creation to establish a consistent brand story that educates and engages across key channels and audiences (PR, social media, website, digital, press)
- Partner with cross functional teams (AI development, engineering, new business, content) to create assets to be used in new business, demo, marketing context
- Partner with agencies and freelancers to bring strategies and content to life
- Help project manage comms and branding initiatives, plan and track deliverables, ensure best in class quality before content is published
- Work with comms and brand partners related to key initiatives/partnerships/projects, including celebrities, brands, enterprises, events.
- 1-2 years experience in and understanding of marketing, branding, PR, and social media
- Ideally you will have worked at a top branding or creative agency
- Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively and transparently
- Proven ability to grow a social media platform from an early stage would be amazing
- Experience in tech industry, or balancing communication between technical and creative teams
- BS degree in Marketing, Communications or similar is preferred
We want to move humanity forward with awesome products that use revolutionary new Human-AI interfaces & Human-AI collaboration to entertain, excite and empower each one of us.
Good AI starts with Good people!
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun to all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
The AI Foundation at a glance
The AI Foundation focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Software, Entertainment Industry, and Communications Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The AI Foundation has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.