Unlock what’s uniquely possible for you with your own ai that thinks and acts like you
Sr. DevOps / AWS Consultant
AI Foundation needs to bring an AWS DevOps expert to help scale our production systems. We are currently building systems that need to be able to operate millions of concurrent video chat conversations with digital beings. Creating a system at that scale with full video, real-time NLP and almost zero latency is a difficult (and fun!) challenge.
The most important value immediately added by the right person will be an exhaustive knowledge and experience level with everything AWS.
Candidates should have strong background:
- Understanding of the AWS security and permissions model (IAM)
- Experience with EC2, ECS, VPC, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Fargate
- Provisioning and hardening servers with security in mind
- Configuring and managing services like Kafka, Zookeeper, logstash and datastores like Postgres and Cassandra
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with Cadence, etc.
- Writing scripts in Python/Ruby/Bash or similar scripting languages
- Familiarity with Docker
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
The AI Foundation at a glance
The AI Foundation focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Software, Entertainment Industry, and Communications Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The AI Foundation has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.