Unlock what’s uniquely possible for you with your own ai that thinks and acts like you
Visual Development Integration Engineer
AI Foundation is looking to add a strong developer to our Visual Development team. This person will be primarily responsible for overseeing and implementing new and existing tools and pipelines to aid in digital human production within the Visual Development team as well as the larger AI Foundation organization. This role requires creative problem-solving skills and a sharp attention to detail. The ideal candidate can effortlessly move between platforms & programming languages and is competent working with custom and emerging technology.
- Create tools and processes that aid in the production of digital humans
- Script utilities and plug-ins in Python & Unity
- Manage existing tools and pipelines across AI Foundation groups
- Maintain and grow our existing digital human build pipeline and server tools
- Provide technical support for our tools
- Mentor entry-level engineers
Job Requirements, Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ Years of experience working with a team to deliver custom tools and features
- Communication & Flexibility
- Python / S3 / C# (Pipeline & Tools)
- You are responsible, independent, proactive, and have an innate technical creativity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Graphics, Computer Science, or related degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency with Unity / Photoshop / Maya (or 3D Equivalent)
- Proficiency with Nginx / PyTorch / Tensorflow / OpenCV / Dlib
The Visual Development team is responsible for producing and maintaining AI Foundation’s active digital human creation pipeline, platform runtime, facial and body animation system as well as content generation, editing, playback and delivery. We work closely with the Engineering and Research teams to incorporate cutting edge technology into our platform while leading the organization in advancing and improving user experiences in AI interaction. We work in a fast paced environment and thrive on solving big problems while pushing the limits of what is possible.
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun to all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
The AI Foundation at a glance
The AI Foundation focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Software, Entertainment Industry, and Communications Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The AI Foundation has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.