Unlock what’s uniquely possible for you with your own ai that thinks and acts like you
Technical Director - Visual Development
AI Foundation is looking to add an experienced Technical Director to our Visual Development team. The ideal candidate will be a strong engineer but also possess a designer’s eye for tool creation for our VisDev team.
As a Technical Director, you should be able to effortlessly move between platforms & programming languages and be comfortable/competent working with custom and emerging technology.
The VisDev team helps lead the company in advancing and improving user experiences in AI interaction. Help take us beyond!
- Experiment, test, and execute tool creation
- Script utilities/tools/plugins in Unity and Maya
- Troubleshoot creation pipeline and tools
- Collaborate with other departments for technical support
- Assess, assist, and mentor other team members
Job Requirements, Skills and Competencies:
- 5+ Years of Coding Experience
- 2+ Years of Leadership Experience
- Python / S3 / C# (Pipeline & Tools)
- Server (Python / Linux / Apache / Nginx / S3)
- Experience as Maya rigger for assets
- Be proactive, team oriented, curious, extremely flexible, and have an innate sense of technical creativity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Graphics, Computer Science, or related degree or equivalent experience
- Unity (C# / Python)
- Texture Synthesis (Python / OpenCV)
- Model & Dataset (PyTorch / Tensorflow)
- Proficiency in Unity, Photoshop Maya (or 3D Equivalent)
- Design Proficiency
- Lighting/Efx Production Experience
The Visual Development team is responsible for producing and maintaining AI Foundation’s active digital human creation pipeline, platform runtime, facial and body animation system as well as content generation, editing, playback and delivery. We work closely with the Engineering and Research teams to incorporate cutting edge technology into our platform while leading the organization in advancing and improving user experiences in AI interaction. We work in a fast paced environment and thrive on solving big problems while pushing the limits of what is possible.
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun to all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
The AI Foundation at a glance
The AI Foundation focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Software, Entertainment Industry, and Communications Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The AI Foundation has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.