Unlock what’s uniquely possible for you with your own ai that thinks and acts like you
Unity 3D Developer
AI Foundation is adding to our Remote / Distributed team (Eastern US time zone preferred) and currently interviewing for a visual developer with experience in 3D Graphics, Animation and Modeling.
The VizDev team is designing and building new 3D modeling techniques, prototype implementations, and helping to deliver products in collaboration with the Research and Engineering teams at AI Foundation.
Relevant work will include facial frontalization, photometric stereo, 2D and 3D facial modeling and alignment.
We are working with world-renowned experts and universities to bring research into reality and theory into practice!
- Previous work with Unity or Unreal rendering engines
- A background in computer vision, image processing, object recognition/tracking, and machine/deep learning would be a very nice plus.
- Previous work at a high-end gaming company, Hollywood effects studio, 3D animation/modeling, etc would be preferred
- Worked on or delivered software products
- BS/MS or PhD in CS, Engineering, Mathematics with preference for computer graphics, image processing, computer vision, and/or AI
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun to all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
The AI Foundation at a glance
The AI Foundation focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Software, Entertainment Industry, and Communications Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The AI Foundation has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.