Unlock what’s uniquely possible for you with your own ai that thinks and acts like you
Research Engineer Intern (Computer Vision)$70k – $80k
We are looking to hire a new Research Intern to help with the non-profit side of the company and our Deepfake Detection research.
You’d help create AI-first products -- implement state-of-the-art research papers, contribute to the company IP, and technology stack deployed at scale.
You’d work on cutting-edge deep learning, and computer vision problems with an emphasis on deep fake detection and adversarial methods, with an opportunity to collaborate with research scientists and engineers at the AI Foundation and its partnering institutions.
Candidates should have:
Experience (academic or industry) with Computer Vision and Deep Learning in at least two of:
- Neural networks - CNNs, RNNs, autoencoders, etc., and transfer learning
- Generative deep learning method, esp. for image generation
- Neural Rendering
- Image forensics and processing
- You can independently implement/evaluate ideas efficiently on a modern deep learning stack, such as Python, PyTorch, and OpenCV.
- You have implemented or published research papers from/at top academic conferences, such as CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, etc. on a modern deep learning stack for computer vision applications.
- Team player with a positive attitude, mindful, with good communication skills.
This is an intern position and can be done remotely while someone is in school or it could be perfect for someone who has recently graduated and the internship could move into a full-time research position.
We offer a competitive hourly rate and the chance to work with a world-class AI research and engineering team using state of the art and future-looking AI/ML techniques.
AI Foundation is a hybrid for-profit and non-profit working on advancing the science and application of AI-based generation technologies.
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
Meet your team
The AI Foundation at a glance
The AI Foundation focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Software, Entertainment Industry, and Communications Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The AI Foundation has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.