Unlock what’s uniquely possible for you with your own ai that thinks and acts like you
Sr. 3D Modeling Software Engineer / Visual Hacker$80k – $150k
AI Foundation is adding to our Remote / Distributed team (Eastern US time zone preferred) and currently interviewing for a highly skilled engineer with experience in 3D Graphics, Animation and Modeling.
Relevant work will include facial frontalization, photometric stereo, 2D and 3D facial modeling and alignment.
Engineers will design/build new 3D modeling techniques, create prototype implementations, and deliver products with cutting-edge technologies while seeking opportunities to contribute to open-source projects and developer communities.
We are working with world-renowned experts and universities to bring research into reality and theory into practice!
- Previous work with Unity or Unreal rendering engines
- A background in computer vision, image processing, object recognition/tracking, and machine/deep learning would be a very nice plus.
- Previous work at a high-end gaming company, Hollywood effects studio, 3D animation/modeling, etc would be preferred
- Worked on or delivered software products
- BS/MS or PhD in CS, Engineering, Mathematics with preference for computer graphics, image processing, computer vision, and/or AI
Additional nice to have's:
- Shaderlab / GPU programming
- Image kernel convolution
- Programmatic image manipulation (PIL/Shader/OpenCV/Numpy)
- 3D modeling & texturing exposure
- Comfortable with mesh vertex manipulation
- Photoshop proficiency
- Custom pipeline development (python/S3/git)
- Traditional CG rigging exposure
- Animation exposure
- HTML / JS / CSS
- Linux / Server competency (CentOS/Apache/Nginx)
AI Foundation is a hybrid for-profit and non-profit company working on research and products centered around personal AI and digital humans. This role is for the for-profit side within the "VisDev" creative team.
This is a senior-level engineering role and we offer a competitive salary, valuable stock options and comprehensive benefits that allow individual flexibility for all employees to choose what makes the most sense for their personal situation.
AI Foundation is committed to a culture of flexibility, diversity, and fun for all of our employees. We are working on some of the most challenging technical problems and we know the solutions will come from all of us working together in an inclusive, transparent and open manner.
The AI Foundation at a glance
The AI Foundation focuses on Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Software, Entertainment Industry, and Communications Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Las Vegas. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, The AI Foundation has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.