SDE III - UI
The Senior UI Engineer will design; develop front-end for AgroStar product solutions.
Key areas of responsibility
- Responsible for core UI framework, implements and maintains it.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for the development of the front-end applications and components.
- Responsible for architecture & design of the product.
- Co-ordinate with the backend engineers & designers for requirement gathering of the product.
- Responsible for creating POCs to design a scalable system.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Responsible for quality assurance including web usability, accessibility, testing and debugging.
As an ideal ‘Agstar Senior UI Engineer’, you will need
- 6-8 years of prior hands-on experience in building responsive web interfaces for consumers.
- Significant experience with Git and GitHub including managing branches, merges, and administration.
- Ability to translate product requirements into functional code.
- Ability to estimate the scope of work for sprint planning.
- Top-notch programming skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a small team with minimal supervision.
- Must be fluent in writing code in ES6+ along with linters.
- CSS preprocessor - SCSS/ LESS.
- Front end frameworks/library such as ReactJS, Redux.
- Web standards, Responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility, SEO, Accessibility.
AgroStar is India’s foremost AgTech start-up with a mission of #HelpingFarmersWin through right advisory and solutions, powered by data and technology. It was started with a vision to solve two of the biggest problems in Indian agriculture - Lack of guidance for healthy and sustainable farming AND limited access to quality farm inputs for consistent and qualitative farming.
With technology at its core, we have built an innovative & sustainable ecosystem that includes products such as a customized enterprise sales solutions that map data of farmers' crop life cycles, India's first online farmer community, online agri-advisory with online shopping for inputs and an incomparable logistics solution for last-mile rural connectivity. We have procured and partnered with leading national and international brands for major agri-inputs like seeds, crop nutrition, crop protection, and farm implements, that are needed for farming and we deliver them at the doorstep of farmers. Thus, our efforts at AgroStar are focused to become the driving force to equip our farmers with the power of knowledge to farm better and smarter, through technology and up to date expert advice.
The company is funded by prominent VCs like Chiratae Venture Partners, Aavishkaar Ventures, Bertelsmann and Accel Partners. AgroStar also takes pride to have Snapdeal’s Kunal Behl and Rohit Bansal as its early investors and mentors. AgroStar is the winner of Economic Times' Best Startup Award 2016, under the 'Social Enterprise' category.