The materials management platform for modern construction companies
Software Engineer$120k – $180k • 0.1% – 1.0%
We’re looking for a software engineer who’s excited to shape a critical industry, impact an early-stage company, and grow professionally in the process. Join us.
- Leading the buildout and solidification of key pieces of technical infrastructure and product areas
- Being an integral part of building technical, product and company roadmaps
- Growing the foundations of Agora’s engineering organization, from operational excellence, to hiring, to culture
- Acting like an owner in creating a product that transforms the construction industry
- Proven track record of shipping quality software in a number of professional and business environments (3+ years professional experience preferred)
- Experience working with React, GraphQL, Node, Postgres, Python and Elasticsearch
- Write clean and performant code, love diving deep when necessary
- Team player who enjoys learning, teaching and solving problems across platforms
- Experience and passion for working on whatever part of the stack in necessary to solve the problem at hand
- B.S. in CS or a related field, or equivalent experience
MORE ABOUT AGORA:
Agora values diverse perspectives and is committed to building an inclusive workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
Agora at a glance
Agora focuses on Supply Chain Management, Construction, Business Process Management, and Commercial Building. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Agora has raised $4.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.