Agent IQ makes banking personal again by putting a personal branch in every pocket
ML / NLP / Large Data Intern - New Grad
Agent IQ is using conversation-driven artificial intelligence and machine learning to enable brands to scale customer engagement while providing personalized service. The platform learns from human interaction to empower agents to do more, faster and better. Our technology is proven to improve customer satisfaction, agent efficiency, and profitability.
Our team is doing ground-breaking work in building an intelligent platform which are disrupting how brands interact and build relationships with customers. We're excited about the opportunities ahead to continue to create an even more differentiated product offering to the world.
To achieve this we're building an amazing team, and here’s where you come in...
As a ML/NLP/Large Data Intern you will be responsible for building and improving ML models, modeling & experimentation frameworks and building out technical core of AgentIQ. You will be given opportunity to drive positive technology improvements and develop state of the art NLP/ML applications.
* Build and improve NLP/ML models at hearth of AgentIQ product
* Build and improve infrastructure to support NLP/ML modeling, experimentation and deployment
* Take ownership of NLP/ML trainer tools and data processing pipelines
* Brainstorm and prototype algorithmic improvements
* Develop customer specific and general machine intelligence
* Contribute to deploying/monitoring/debugging models in production
* Collaborate with platform teams on developing new tools and features needed for NLP/ML development and deployment
* Create and maintain documentation
* Provide internal training on applicable topics
* Passion for improving ML/NLP models and making them more robust and scalable
* Thrive in a diverse, dynamic environment that leverages multiple tools and languages
* The ability to communicate effectively with thoughtfulness and maturity
* Make technology decisions that are best for the business of Agent IQ
* Desire to experience building large, production-quality NLP, speech, or deep learning systems
* Strong software engineering and interpersonal skills
* Ability and desire to quickly pick up on new topics and techniques
* Ability to take an idea from conception and prototyping to deployment in production
* Student in ML/NLP or related field
* AWS/GCP hosted infrastructure
* Full medical/dental/vision benefits (for 3+ months)
* Weekly team lunches; happy hours; tons of snacks in the office and all-you-can-drink coffee
* Convenient office within a 3 minute walk from BART/Muni Underground
* Agent IQ swag
* Commuter benefits
* Great teammates
Full medical/dental/vision benefits
Competitive salary + equity
Unlimited PTO policy
Weekly team lunches; happy hours; tons of snacks in the office and all-you-can-drink coffee
Agent IQ swag
Convenient office within a 3-minute walk from BART/Muni Underground
Agent IQ at a glance
Agent IQ focuses on SaaS, Artificial Intelligence, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Agent IQ has raised $8.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018.