Real-time Voice AI
Product Manager / Sr. Product manager₹15L – ₹50L • No equity
Massive amounts of data and computing power available today allow interesting things to be done with deep learning. However, enterprises can unlock the true strength of this technology only when it pervades wide and deep into their systems affecting core workflows and processes.
Agara Labs solution is an end-to-end system of engagement for large enterprises. Hosted on the cloud, it deploys quickly and seamlessly over existing storage systems. Agara is leveraging cutting edge machine learning and artificial intelligence to solve peculiar and thorny problems for large enterprise customers. Our small, tightly knit team includes senior ML practitioners from global internet giants and engineers with experience of thinking up and deploying complex architectures. We are based in Bangalore and develop products for enterprises with a global footprint. (https://www.agara.ai/)
● Define product strategy and roadmap. Identify customer and market requirements and write use-case-driven requirements, focused on user-interaction workflows and security outcomes.
● Understand technologies within product area and articulate technological requirements. Identify risks early on and ask the right technical questions.
● Impact customer experience, feature usability, success and team-level business goals.
● Drive feature discussions with customers, engineers, and partner teams and produce clear, concise documents like functional and technical specifications.
● Plan, reinforce, coordinate, and direct day-to-day operations around product delivery/customer support and professional service requirements.
● Assist sales team with representing roadmaps for newer markets.
● Provide a leadership presence to product and engineering teams providing
direction and oversight.
● Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
● Monitor and continuously improve operational efficiency and capacity.
● Define and monitor key performance metrics to ensure product success, and continuously optimise to deliver world class product experience.
You Must Have:
● 4 + years of experience in product development and/or product management (experience in managing growth in a product-centric company is a plus).
● History of achieving and maintaining strong operational excellence.
● Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range
of internal and external constituents.
● Proven ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop
thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
● Successful at presenting core business values clearly, concisely, and with
● Bachelor’s or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute.
● Experience in Enterprise product is a plus
What we offer:
Apart from all the general benefits of best in industry compensation, benefits & perks, we are proud of our great talents, great work & great culture. Be believe in mutual trust, flexibility & transparency.
We are in news:
Agara at a glance
Agara focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. Their company has offices in New York City and Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Agara has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2019.