Providing end to end drone solutions for enterprises
Full time Job: Computer Vision and Deep Learning: Work from Home option₹3.6L – ₹4.8L
Minimum 1.5 years of experience in working with Computer vision.
- Theoretical background in image processing & computer vision.
- Experience in computer vision for object recognition and tracking, image registration, image calibration, and correction
- In-depth understanding of image processing algorithms, pattern recognition methods, and rule-based classifiers
- Work experience in deep-learning algorithms/approaches (neural networks), platforms like Caffe/Tensorflow/Keras will be considered a big plus point
- Knowledge of machine learning for feature extraction and pattern recognition
- Ability to understand, optimize and debug imaging algorithms
- Some experience in the fields of deep learning and computer vision
- Deep Knowledge of NLP, voice recognition and analysis is a big plus
AeroLogiks at a glance
AeroLogiks focuses on Unmanned Air Systems, Big Data Analytics, Drones, Aerial Robotics , and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.aerologiks.com