The smartest ai in the world, taking care of you
Digital Marketing Specialist
At Aera, we deliver the cognitive technology that enables the Self-Driving Enterprise™: a Cognitive Operating System™ that connects you with your business and autonomously orchestrates your operations. Aera's Cognitive OS leverages the best of artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, big data, and enterprise domain expertise to deliver Cognitive Automation at scale for some of the world's largest companies.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a key role on the Demand Generation team reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. This role will be responsible for the implementation and optimization of digital campaigns. A significant portion of a Digital Marketing Specialist's time will be spent setting up SEM, Display and LinkedIn as well as maintaining reporting, executing optimisation and ensuring we are hitting our KPIs
- Create and Implement all digital campaigns – SEM, LinkedIn, display etc. in their respected platforms
- Experience with QC of digital messaging and assets
- Collaborate with Demand Gen team, Customer Marketing, Product Marketing and Creative to build digital campaigns
- Maintain reporting and tracking of campaigns to measure KPIs and execute optimization
- Add strategic guidance on digital campaigns to reach our target audience – own best practices for digital marketing as well as ABM strategies
- Implement digital ABM campaigns
- Help maintain lead reporting and flow for lead generation campaigns
- Manage marketing automation – emails, nurtures and create landing pages
- Assist in marketing analytics and measure campaign performance.
- B school plus 3-6 years in B2B marketing
- Expert in all digital marketing – SEM, Social, Display, etc. Hands on skills with SEO/SEM, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics and Social Platforms
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools and SalesForce is a plus as well as 6 Sense
- Understand sales performance metrics and lead sales funnel
- Proactive and able to effectively work remotely and have the discipline to self-manage and be self- motivated.
- Creative and passionate about Digital Marketing
- Demonstrate highly effective written and verbal skills
- Ability to develop and understand project timelines
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
At Aera, we're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges in the world of enterprise software. We envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for building the next generation of enterprise software, and deploying it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology at a glance
Aera Technology focuses on SaaS, Analytics, and Subscription Businesses. Their company has offices in Sunnyvale. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Aera Technology has raised $43.657M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2016.