Marketing Automation for E-commerce
Software Development Engineer₹5.4L – ₹9L
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Technology Team. If you like building global SaaS products, this role is for you. The role will involve building the entire back-end of a Marketing Automation platform for optimizing social media spends of e-commerce companies.
You will be working closely with the core team to build this product into a Leader in Marketing Automation space used by 1000s of e-commerce companies around the world.
• Integration with Google and Facebook APIs.
• Complete ownership to create and deliver the Back-end of self-serve platform.
• Design, implement and test highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications.
• Solve large data collection and processing challenges.
• Take responsibility for performance and stability for all server functions.
• Collaborate closely with other team members on features, design and implementation.
• Serve as a key member of the core team, will be involved in developing well-defined project milestones and success criteria, architecture design, coding framework and successful on-time project delivery.
Desired Skill and Experience:
• Experience in Object Oriented programming using Java.
• Good in Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts and MySQL.
• Must have implemented at least One Scalable & Distributed System.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to write well-structured/architected code.
• Self-directed and capable of working in fast-paced environment.
• Mandatory 2+ years of experience
Good to Have:
• Experience with some or all of the following: Google API & Products and Facebook API.
• Experience in Hibernate & Spring, Amazon Services, MongoDB will be a big plus.
• Ability to work independently or collaborate with team members when necessary
• Willing to learn new technologies and implement them in products.