We're building a more efficient, more resilient, electric grid
Lead Full Stack Developer$100k – $150k • 0.0% – 0.022%
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline, plus 5+ years of work experience in professional software environment.
• Extensive knowledge and implementation experience with Java (desired) or C#.
• Experience with AWS (desired) or other cloud-based development.
• Knowledge or experience with time-series data and data storage. Experience with PostgreSQL is a plus.
• Knowledge or experience with React, Redux is a plus.
• Experience with Plot.ly, or other similar front-end components.
• Experience with utility communication protocols (i.e. Modbus, DNP3, IEC 61850) a plus.
• Experience with test-driven development is a plus.
• Experience with git, continuous integration, unit tests and other modern development tools / techniques.
• Strong knowledge of design patterns desired.
• Eagerness to learn about energy and renewables.
• Flexible, self-motivated, high-functioning team player.
• Ability to work closely in small teams and collaborate effectively.
• Good programming practices; strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable.
• Ability to learn quickly, fill knowledge gaps, and innovate.
• Reports to: Director of Engineering in San Francisco, CA
• Working Environment: Open-office space in SOMA
• Hire Type: Full-time role. Salary and position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
• Email cover letter and resume addressed to Doug McKay, Director of Engineering.
Job Type: Full-time
• Bachelor's Degree
• AWS: Elastic Beanstalk, RDS-Postgres 9.5, ElastiCache-Redis 3.2, IoT, SQS, Lambda
• JOOQ, DropWizard
• React, Redux
Meet your team
Advanced Microgrid Solutions at a glance
Advanced Microgrid Solutions focuses on Energy, Clean Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Storage, and Energy Management. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Advanced Microgrid Solutions has raised $52M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2015.
You can view their website at http://www.advmicrogrid.com