Build the operating system for Out-of-Home (OOH) Advertising
Head of Product Marketing$90k – $120k • 0.01% – 0.1%
What this is
* Huge impact role at a hypergrowth company
* A chance to drive mission-critical projects
* An opportunity to work cross-functions with best-in-class teams, including with company leadership
* Hopefully the last job you ever have (optional)
What you’ll do
* Develop programs and frameworks to promote AdQuick’s products and services, internally and externally.
* Craft, build, and implement impactful enablement resources and arm our Sales to better position ourselves against other competitors and products
* Develop product messaging, positioning, and stories that set us apart from competitors and demonstrate our understanding of customers’ needs with messages that are engaging, simple, and free of jargon.
* Lead product launches and be a partner to Product and Analytics teams to drive sales growth through integrated marketing programs.
* Help drive deeper engagement of our product through a variety of educational content—blog posts, product tips, best practice guides, livestreams, and more
* Build full-scale Voice of Customer programs to help marketing champion our customers’ needs to inform product strategy/roadmap. Partner with product team to develop voice of the customer/product action plans based on audience feedback, insights, and trends.
* Work with the broader marketing team to launch campaigns across all other marketing channels
What we value
* 4+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years working at a B2B, SaaS, AdTech, or Marketplace company
* Comfort working in a cross-functional team environment with changing and evolving roles and responsibilities.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills to distill complex concepts into clear, concise business values.
* High sense of urgency and the ability to handle projects end-to-end to drive business outcomes.
* A scrappy, roll up your sleeves mentality paired with an ambition and eagerness to make an impact in a fast-moving environment.
* Passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
* Previous startup experience required
Meet your team
AdQuick at a glance
AdQuick focuses on Advertising, Advertising Platforms, Outdoor Advertising, and Out Of Home Advertising Market. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, San Francisco, Chicago, and Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, AdQuick has raised $3.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.