This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
Adobe is the leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions.
Adobe hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Adobe posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
- Berkeley-based Gatsby, which launched a platform last year to provide a suite of tools for website and app development, raised $28 million in a recent series B funding round led by Index Ventures. CRV and Trinity Ventures also joined.
- Gatsby’s website- and app-building platform offers a cross-section of products that span those offered by Squarespace or Wix — which require no knowledge of coding or development — to more complex developer-focused platforms offered by Wordpress, Google, Amazon and Microsoft.
- CEO and co-founder Kyle Mathews would not disclose Gatsby’s revenue figures, and says the firm is focused on growth and is not profitable. Looking even further ahead, Mathews says Gatsby aims to become the backbone for 10% of websites and apps by 2030.
- 3 weeks ago
- Lilt, which develops AI-powered business translation software, today announced it has raised a fresh $25 million.
- Intel Capital led Lilt’s latest round, with participation from existing investors Sequoia Capital, Redpoint Ventures, In-Q-Tel (the strategic investor for the U.S. intelligence and defense communities), and XSeed Capital. The series B brings the company’s total raised to $37.5 million, and Intel Capital VP Mark Rostick will join Lilt’s board of directors.
- The company says the cash infusion will enable future product development, research into natural language processing, and acceleration of its go-to-market strategy.
- 3 weeks ago
- According to new data from Adobe’s Digital Economy Index, U.S. e-commerce jumped 49% in April, compared to the baseline period in early March before shelter-in-place restrictions went into effect.
- Online grocery helped drive the increase in sales, with a 110% boost in daily sales between March and April. Meanwhile, electronic sales were up 58% and book sales have doubled.
- The data comes from Adobe’s index of the digital economy, which analyzes more than one trillion online transactions across 100 million different SKUs.
⊶Free #ROBUX Generator⊷ Free #ROBUX Roblox Generator No ~Verification & ~Offers ❤️️ ❤️️ ❤️️ FREE ROBUX GENERATOR HERE: >>> http://bit.ly/FreeRobuxGenerate