High-End Software & Security Engineering
That's your role
You have already been able to gain a few years of professional experience after successfully completing your studies and are now looking for a challenging job in an international company where you can develop further? With us, you will be part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team, you will implement and support complex mobile and web solutions, which we tailor to the needs of our customers.
For our location in Zurich we are looking for an energetic person to support us in customer projects in various industries (part-time possible). Our varied projects offer you the opportunity to work on the analysis, specification and implementation of technical requirements. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Analyzing and developing innovative solution variants and checking their feasibility
- Implementing complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Spring, Java EE, Angular, React, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Swift, Apache Spark and SQL, AWS, Google, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Developing and maintaining software components and interfaces in demanding, business-critical environments
- Integrating the software solutions according to modern, agile deployment principles (CI/CD) and with the existing systems of our customers
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools, working together with colleagues and customers on modern collaboration platforms
This is you
- University degree in computer science (ETH/FH/university)
- Several years of experience in at least one of the following areas: Java/Java EE, Spring, JS front-end frameworks, mobile development (Android, iOS), state-of-the-art CI/CD tools
- Database knowledge (SQL or NoSQL)
- A keen interest in software development, modern technologies, and in the larger technical and professional context of software projects
- You enjoy interacting with customers and colleagues and providing a demanding service
- You are determined and sharp-witted, thus able to convince us of your ideas both as part of a team or on your own
- Excellent German and English language skills
Mastering Digital Potential
In Switzerland, AdNovum is among the companies of choice for the secure digitalization of business processes. Our solutions are deployed by prestigious finance and insurance enterprises, as well as by government agencies. They are also of interest to companies in other sectors who wish to set themselves apart in the market by means of innovative digitalization solutions.
Here at AdNovum, we nurture a solution-oriented engineering culture. Apart from flat hierarchies and an open door policy, you will find in our company true development whizzes for groundbreaking software and security solutions. Lateral thinkers driven by pioneer spirit and initiative can expect from us a multitude of opportunities for development, both at the beginning and at later stages of their career.
AdNovum is an internationally positioned company, yet deeply rooted in Switzerland. Our 560 employees develop pioneering software solutions in transnational teams across the headquarters in Zurich and offices in Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Lausanne, Lisbon, and Singapore.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
AdNovum Informatik AG accepts only direct applications and explicitly refuses to conclude contracts with recruitment agencies. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.