High-End Software & Security Engineering
Senior Solution Architect
That's your role
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Senior Solution Architect in an international and dynamic environment? Do you understand complex application landscapes and customer business areas and take them into account in your design decisions? Do you already have broad experience, ideally in the fields of transportation, logistics, or mobility? Then you are a perfect fit!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Solution Architect (part-time is possible) with drive to expand our dedicated team at our Zurich headquarters. Together with our interdisciplinary team, you will work on various high-level agile projects in the transportation, logistics, and mobility sectors, among others. In the function of Senior Solution Architect, you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Technical project responsibility and decision-making authority
- Professional leadership of developers and integrators in your team
- As a liaison, you act as the first point of contact for stakeholders: Close cooperation with project managers, customers, and stakeholders in project planning and implementation
- Creating system architectures and defining the overall architecture of complex software systems in the Java Enterprise Ecosystem (technology environment: e.g., Java, JavaEE, Spring, Angular, ReactJS, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, SQL, Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS, etc.)
- Ensuring the completeness and correctness of technical specifications and documentation
- Identification, anticipation, escalation, and mitigation of technical risks
- Definition of functional and non-functional requirements
- Securing and maintaining our high quality standards
This is you
- University degree at Bachelor's or Master's level (ETH/FH/Uni) in computer science
- Many years of practical experience in the role of Solution Architect, including in particular experience with technologies of the Java environment
- Completed CPSA-F or TOGAF Foundation training/certification
- Experience in agile software projects (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe) is a plus
- You are familiar with the most modern architectural patterns and are not afraid of continuous further education
- Communication talent and a structured and analytical work approach
- Very good command of German and English
Mastering Digital Potential
In Switzerland, AdNovum is among the companies of choice for the secure digitalization of business processes. Our solutions are deployed by prestigious finance and insurance enterprises, as well as by government agencies. They are also of interest to companies in other sectors who wish to set themselves apart in the market by means of innovative digitalization solutions.
Here at AdNovum, we nurture a solution-oriented engineering culture. Apart from flat hierarchies and an open door policy, you will find in our company true development whizzes for groundbreaking software and security solutions. Lateral thinkers driven by pioneer spirit and initiative can expect from us a multitude of opportunities for development, both at the beginning and at later stages of their career.
AdNovum is an internationally positioned company, yet deeply rooted in Switzerland. Our 560 employees develop pioneering software solutions in transnational teams across the headquarters in Zurich and offices in Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Lausanne, Lisbon, and Singapore.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
AdNovum Informatik AG accepts only direct applications and explicitly refuses to conclude contracts with recruitment agencies. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.