High-End Software & Security Engineering
Junior Java Software Engineer
That's your role
You have completed your studies at an FH or university and are now looking for your first multi-faceted and challenging job in an international company? With us, you will become part of an interdisciplinary, ambitious team and implement complex software solutions for our customers.
For our location in Zurich we are looking for an energetic person to support us in customer projects in various industries. Our varied projects offer you the opportunity to work as a lateral thinker on the analysis, specification and implementation of technical requirements. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assisting in the analysis and development of innovative solutions and checking their feasibility
- Implementing complex requirements with a wide range of modern technologies, such as Java, Spring, Java EE, Angular, React, TypeScript, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Swift, SQL, AWS, Google, Docker, OpenShift, and Kubernetes
- Developing and maintaining software components and interfaces in demanding and business-critical environments
- Integrating the software solutions according to modern, agile deployment principles (CI/CD) and merging them with the existing systems
- Understanding the larger contexts of the software development process and using the knowledge gained at the interface between customers and highly qualified development teams
- Using the latest agile methodologies and tools
- Working together with colleagues and customers on modern collaboration platforms
This is you
- University degree (ETH/FH/university) in computer science
- First practical experience with Java/Java EE and other modern technologies from the Java environment, experience with state-of-the-art CI/CD tools would be an advantage
- A keen interest in software development, modern technologies, and in the larger technical and professional aspects of software projects
- You enjoy interacting with customers and colleagues and providing a demanding service
- You are determined and perceptive, thus able to convince us of your ideas both as part of a team and on your own
- Very good German and English language skills
Mastering Digital Potential
In Switzerland, AdNovum is among the companies of choice for the secure digitalization of business processes. Our solutions are deployed by prestigious finance and insurance enterprises, as well as by government agencies. They are also of interest to companies in other sectors who wish to set themselves apart in the market by means of innovative digitalization solutions.
Here at AdNovum, we nurture a solution-oriented engineering culture. Apart from flat hierarchies and an open door policy, you will find in our company true development whizzes for groundbreaking software and security solutions. Lateral thinkers driven by pioneer spirit and initiative can expect from us a multitude of opportunities for development, both at the beginning and at later stages of their career.
AdNovum is an internationally positioned company, yet deeply rooted in Switzerland. Our 560 employees develop pioneering software solutions in transnational teams across the headquarters in Zurich and offices in Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Lausanne, Lisbon, and Singapore.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
AdNovum Informatik AG accepts only direct applications and explicitly refuses to conclude contracts with recruitment agencies. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.