Monetization platform for the next generation of entertainment
Videographer & Editor£18k – £25k • No equity
Admix is building a monetization platform for the next generation of entertainment, from traditional gaming to emerging channels like esport of VR/AR. Our marketplace connects game developers with advertisers who want to buy non-intrusive, in game-ad formats. Today, over 500 brands from all of the world buy from Admix every month, making us leader in in-game advertisement. Our team, based in London and Ukraine, grew from 4 to 35 people in our first year of operations, and we are just getting started....
We are looking for a London-based Video Producer & Editor to work directly with the Head of Growth to create regular content and promotional videos.
- The end-to-end video production of vlogs, interviews, and promotional videos for a variety of digital platforms including YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Complete post-production for projects including grading, sound, encoding in different formats
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience as a content creator
- Proficient in After Effects / FCPX and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good understanding of gear (light, audio, camera)
- Enthusiastic about social media with an understanding of all key social platforms including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tik Tok etc
Admix at a glance
Admix focuses on Games, Advertising, Mobile Games, Augmented Reality, and Content Monetization. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Admix has raised $9.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2020.