Monetization platform for the next generation of entertainment
Strategic Partnerships Manager- Supply
Admix is building a monetization platform for the next generation of entertainment, from traditional gaming to emerging channels like esport of VR/AR. Our marketplace connects game developers with advertisers who want to buy non-intrusive, in game-ad formats. Today, over 500 brands from all of the world buy from Admix every month, making us leader in in-game advertisement. Our team, based in London and Ukraine, grew from 4 to 25 people in our first year of operations, and we are just getting started...
The newly formed Partnerships team will be responsible for the onboarding, maintenance and growth of our Developer and Partnership network. As Strategic Partnerships Manager you will be primarily responsible for the onboarding of new developers to our platform, managing the integration and ensuring the success of each new partnership. You will also be expected to liaise with and support the Demand and Programmatic arms of the business while evangelising the Admix products and propositions in-market.
• Work with the VP Revenue to develop and implement a scalable partnership strategy.
• Identify and deliver growth opportunities in the UK and across Europe (travel may be necessary).
• Manage the end-to end sales process from prospecting through to revenue generation.
• Work closely with newly signed partners to optimise their account and create lasting and profitable relationships.
• Maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, providing accurate forecasting and reporting by market.
• Be responsible for the reporting on and analysis of new opportunities, hosting regular QBR’s/ meets with our partners.
• Becoming a subject matter expert in-market and evangelising Admix at events, functions, networking etc
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Gaming/ In-App sales or account management role.
• Proven communication, presentation and public speaking skills.
• A black book of prospective leads and a track record of conversion.
• Equally commercial, analytical and technical mind-set with an in depth understanding of the developer landscape.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Highly emotionally and socially intelligent.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve tight deadlines, often multi-tasking and working under pressure.
• Passionate, driven and intelligent- there is huge potential for development in the business for the right candidate
• A personal passion for Gaming/ VR/ AR a plus.
● Competitive salary
● Strong performance related bonus
● Full company pension scheme
● 20 days holiday
● State of the art laptop and VR/AR gear as it comes out
● Part of a rapidly expanding international team (we have offices in San Francisco and London, with New York opening soon!)
● Be part of something huge: if you believe in our vision, you’ll know!