Monetization platform for the next generation of entertainment
SALES MANAGER – AGENCY DEMAND (UK)£30k – £40k • No equity
Admix is building a monetization platform for the next generation of entertainment, from traditional gaming to emerging channels like esport of VR/AR. Our marketplace connects game developers with advertisers who want to buy non-intrusive, in game-ad formats. Today, over 500 brands from all of the world buy from Admix every month, making us leader in in-game advertisement. Our team, based in London and Ukraine, grew from 4 to 25 people in our first year of operations, and we are just getting started...
This in an exciting opportunity for a motivated, entrepreneurial sales manager to help develop our go-to -market demand strategy, selling in Admix’s innovative formats and environments to established agency contacts.
• Take ownership of your agency patch, leveraging your relationships and experience to develop and grow revenue streams.
• Work closely with our VP Revenue to develop our wider demand strategy, providing support in developing, executing and managing wider partnership opportunities.
• Be a primary POC for your agency partners, responsible for reporting, troubleshooting and providing post-campaign analysis.
• Work collaboratively with our Supply, Trading and Programmatic teams to ensure clear communication and execution of campaigns.
• Become a subject matter expert in-market and evangelising Admix at events, functions, networking etc
• Minimum 3 years experience selling innovative digital formats to agencies. Must have a strong black book of contacts.
• A proven history of exceeding sales targets and growing patch revenue.
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, in addition to a strong background in presenting/ public speaking.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail necessary.
• Passionate, driven and intelligent- there is huge potential for development in the business for the right candidate
• A personal passion for Gaming/ VR/ AR a plus.
● Competitive salary and strong performance related bonus
● Full company pension scheme
● 20 days holiday
● State of the art laptop and VR/AR gear as it comes out
● Part of a rapidly expanding international team (we have offices in San Francisco and London, with New York opening soon!)
● Be part of something huge: if you believe in our vision, you’ll know!