Adlumin is the premier cloud-native SIEM built for financial institutions
Full Stack Developer (Ruby on Rails)
Based in Washington, DC, Adlumin is a cloud-native Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform built for financial institutions. The Adlumin platform utilizes advanced analytics and machine learning to detect anomalous behavior and malicious network activity.
Adlumin is seeking a full-stack developer to enhance, develop, and maintain a cloud-based security analytics platform for financial institutions. As a developer at Adlumin, you will utilize your development experience to implement novel solutions across a wide-ranging technology stack.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the following
• Ruby on Rails
• Version control (git)
• RESTful API usage and development
• PostgreSQL + NoSQL databases
• Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP)
• Python (not required, but nice to have)
• Docker container deployment
• Developing and demonstrating a broad set of technology skills in Open Source libraries and frameworks, and technology architecture concepts
• Anticipating and effectively reacting to engineering, product and customer issues
• Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements.
• Troubleshooting and performance tuning Ruby on Rails and Python applications
• Collaborating within a project team comprised of talented employees with diverse and complementary skills