Next-Gen Creative Agency
Associate Producer$55k – $65k
You'll then have the opportunity to project manage your concept leveraging a community of top tier designers to execute on your vision. You’ll have hands-on experience in creating a team, providing art-direction, presenting your work and receiving partner feedback to deliver a superior quality product.
You’ll get exposure to a variety of ad formats and networks. Understanding best practices for advertising on the likes of Facebook, Google and In-App partners will be an essential skill in delivering the quality of product AdLiven partners expect. You’ll also have the chance to explore new technologies and creative formats. Whether it’s interactive designs, 3D, VR/AR – we highly encourage the exploration of new technologies and formats to drive value for AdLiven partners.
As well as collaborating with both partners and the design community, you'll be collaborating with the product team to drive the constant evolution and improvement of the AdLiven platform. Working on a daily basis with the AdLiven design community will provide insight to the functionality and features designers would find most useful.
Finally, the AdLiven designer community is the life-blood of AdLiven. Without our community, AdLiven does not exist. A key element to the job is providing value to our community. This involves developing new strategies and methods for sourcing designers, as well as the development of processes and materials to maintain relationships with the design community and ensure they feel as much as AdLiven as the in-house team.
• Be a self-starter – you embrace the journey & challenges to build a best in class business.
• Critical thinking– you’ll be a key-player at AdLiven, and as such, we want to hear your thoughts and solutions to problems.
• As Steve Jobs said: “It doesn’t make sense to hire smart people and tell them what to do; we hire smart people to tell us what to do.”
• Excitement for the startup environment & culture, and interest in helping the AdLiven grow in all facets.
• Conceptualization of video and playable ads for use on Facebook, Google and In-App networks.
• Presenting of concepts to key partner decision-makers.
• Collaborating with AdLiven design community to design, produce and develop superior quality marketing creative.
• Direct the execution of concepts through to final delivery.
• Collaborate with product and engineering team to propose features and functionality to drive AdLiven design platform
• Design and production of marketing materials to support AdLiven sales and growth strategy.
• Explore new technologies and be on top of industry trends to identify, understand and develop new AdLiven product offerings.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and design styles to propose new ideas and methods backed by research.
• Provide product feedback to the product team based on both partner and designer feedback.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Advertising, Communication or related field.
• A proven track record of getting shit done, whatever it takes. A no excuses, I want to win, attitude.
• An ability to think critically and solve problems.
• A sense of humor. Building a business can be stressful. The ability to laugh at ourselves is imperative.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritize, and work well under pressure.
• A strong understanding of design principles.
• Familiarity with Facebook, Google and In-App network ads a plus.
• A passion for design and getting a kick from seeing your concepts come to life.
• Experience with the Adobe Creative suite.
• Mobile gaming and app enthusiast.
AdLiven at a glance
AdLiven focuses on Mobile Advertising, Mobile Games, Digital Marketing, and Advertising & Creative Agencies. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.adliven.com