Digital advertising for SMBs. Simplified
Sr Product Manager
Come help fuel growth for one of the fastest growing startups by joining our team!
FloorForce is looking for a passionate, data-oriented Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. If you’re looking to make an impact on millions of lives within the flooring industry, we would love to hear from you!
What You'll Do:
- Be the voice of the user and keep the team accountable to the company's mission
- Partner up with our team of exceptional engineers, designers, and data scientists to build outstanding products that meet the needs of both our users and the business
- Conduct user surveys and interviews to drill down into the core of their problems
- Discover new opportunities and create hypotheses that can be quickly validated or disproven through rapid prototyping
- Create cost-benefit analyses to help develop cohesive roadmaps that fit into the company’s overall strategy to drive our north star metrics
- Analyze qualitative feedback and quantitative data to help drive product decisions
- Gather business requirements, get cost estimates, determine feature sets, set expectations and drive the development cycle
- Manage communications across multiple teams to maintain transparency of our products and their statuses
Who You Are:
- You have experience with product management for 4+ years
- The portfolio of products that you’ve built is diverse and has dealt with numerous different audiences and has driven all sorts of KPIs
- The agile process is second nature to you and you don’t hesitate to tweak its structure based on the team you’re working with
- You have spidey-sense when it comes to prioritization
- You’re the type of person who will take something apart to see how it works and figure out a way to put it back together again
- You have an aptitude for understanding the key components of a product, vertically slicing the features into manageable chunks and coordinating their deliverables across multiple teams
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including extensive experience presenting to primary stakeholders
- You have excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate across departments
- Research and testing isn't a just a step to you, it's a lifestyle
- Data is your guiding light, it's how you make hard decisions
- You’re familiar with various data formats - XML, JSON, SQL, CSV, Excel
- You’ve worked in a rapid growth environment before
- You’ve built products in both startup and enterprise environments
Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events - game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!