Digital advertising for SMBs. Simplified
Onboarding Manager (Client)
Come help fuel growth for one of the fastest growing startups by joining our team!
FloorForce is looking for an Onboarding Manager with a passion for communicating with clients on a day-to-day basis to ensure they are onboarded with our products successfully. You will proactively find ways to improve the Onboarding teams’ operations and processes to create a smooth onboarding experience for our clients. You’ll be responsible for creating a positive client relationship from the get-go and ensure all of their expectations are met and critical success milestones will be achieved. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Account Management and the Enterprise teams to provide the best customer onboarding experience and also smoothly transition them to the Account Managers who will be partnering with them once their website is launched.
What You'll Do:
- Implement an operational process that can efficiently onboard clients with minimal roadblocks
- Create high client satisfaction through setting expectations and providing excellent customer service throughout the website build process
- Lead and coach a team of Onboarding Specialists to efficiently onboard clients, effectively manage production edits and successfully train clients on our suite of products
- Project manage a portfolio of retail and enterprise client onboardings that results in successful outcomes that include positive client satisfaction, accelerated Time to Value and growing / retaining customers
- Possess a deep understanding of our company’s product offerings and present yourself as the subject matter expert when communicating with clients
- Develop positive, trusting and collaborative relationships with clients by staying in regular contact and attending client meetings.
- Present a high degree of professionalism when working clients and onboarders in a collaborative space
- Demonstrates an ability to multitask and communicate complex systems to onboarders and clients clearly and effectively with minimum controversy
- Drive client engagement / activities, answer questions and work cross-functionally to facilitate client conversations (e.g., Website, SEO, Google / Facebook, etc.)
- Act as the voice of the client and provide information as needed to the Sales, Account Management and Enterprise teams
Who You Are:
- You have at least 4 years of experience within customer success and/or onboarding
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills with strong influencing skills
- You enjoy being organized and manage your time well when it comes to juggling multiple projects simultaneously
- You have a strong customer service background
- You love solving complex problems, and customers always come first
- You have familiarity with website design
- You can see into the future, and think ahead and execute
- You're known for being a good collaborator and can motivate or maintain enthusiasm with your clients
- You are a strong leader with a track record of managing high performing teams
Who We Are:
Our mission at AdHawk & FloorForce is pretty simple: simplify the complicated world of digital advertising. Whether you're an agency looking to streamline operations with software, a franchise looking to automate lead generation for your franchisees, or a business looking for a dedicated growth partner, AdHawk & FloorForce has you covered. The opportunity is massive, and we have the team to execute the vision…except, well, for you.
Adhawk & FloorForce is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym Benefits
- Office events - game nights, happy hours, lunch and learns (onsite employees)
- Delicious snacks everyday (onsite employees)!